- 159 are young women and their children
- 266 are girls who were at high risk, this number includes the victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
The outcome achieved from the above target group is as follows:
- 86 have acquired formal employment in various hotels or restaurants and in the textile industry in Arusha,
- 38 have succeeded in getting sponsorship and have been re-registered to schools for formal education (primary, secondary and QT)
- 296 have managed to self employ themselves in the informal business sector that helps them to pay school fees for their children and manage their own life.
- 136 victims of trafficking were reunified to their parents and relatives in Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Tanga, Morogoro, Tabora, Dodoma, Singida, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Mtwara, Iringa and Mbeya regions.